Friday, December 9, 2011

A NEW CHAPTER

This is my first blog. I thought I would create one to capture wonderful memories as well as share them with friends and family.

Alex and I are starting a new chapter in our lives. After 3 years of marriage, we are now proud parents of a beautiful baby boy, Dylan. He was born on November 1, 2011 at 11:48 AM at Huntington Memorial Hospital. He weighed 6 pounds, 2 ounces and measured at 19 inches.



Dylan stayed in the NICU for a couple of days, but luckily he was able to come home with us on the day of discharge!

These past few weeks have definitely been difficult...it's true, raising a baby is NOT easy. But we are so excited to embark on this new adventure that will make it all worth it!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to hear about all the fun things!! More pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First few weeks then months..till about 5-6 months are rough. Hang in there! Only more challenges, but much more fun ones are to come! He.s beautiful!

    ReplyDelete