Monday, January 23, 2012

恭禧發財 = Happy Chinese New Year!

I'm just on a roll with the pictures. Today I decided to use the Snugseat (comparable to the Bumbo) for the first time. I think Dylan enjoyed a different perspective of looking at objects. Most of the time, he can only lie on his back. He had fun playing with grandma.







Today also happens to be Chinese New Year! Dylan is so lucky to receive the red envelopes from his family! 

Gong Hey Fat Choy!


 I decided to be a little creative and try to make a spaceship out of his envelopes/snugseat and make a short story.  


Are you ready for takeoff?


Okay, I'm ready! 


3, 2, 1....


and we're off!


Wait a minute...how come I'm still on the floor?


Oh well.  My spaceship is broken.


I'll just use this money to buy myself a real spaceship! =) 

1 comment: