Alex's family and friends came to visit us for a week. It was the very first time that we got to meet Andrew (as well as Albert's family first time meeting Dylan). First stop, we head to Palm Springs. Patty was super generous to let 10 people stay at her cozy apartment AND she cooked!
Stephanie, Aldo, Me, Dylan, Alex, Tami, Andrew, Alexis, and Albert
Lolo says Dylan likes being cheek to cheek!
Patty, thanks for such a delicious homecooked meal!!
Patty got Dylan a cute souvenir hat from Thailand. He's so happy to wear it.
Patty had some northern Thailand gear in her closet, so we played dress up. We got to bring Thailand to Palm Springs!
The next day, we attended the Indian Wells BNP Paribas open. Unfortunately we didn't get to see any of the top players because we went during the first two days. But we still managed to have fun.
Getting a head start!
Babysitting Andrew while the boys test out racquets. Good thing Dylan was sleeping at the time. Taking care of two kids is tough. Just watching Tami and Albert makes me scared. Keep up the great work!
Day 2 was super windy! Time to go back home.
After 2 days in Palm Springs, we were pooped. So, we had some of Alex's friends come over to visit with their baby boy. We had lunch at a Chinese restaurant. Yummy!
3 "BIG" babies and their mini me's
Happy babies
They love their hands
Drew "Big" boy hovering over Dylan
Dylan says, "I surrender!! Please don't eat me!"
This photo session was a success because both boys rolled over for the very first time! But I was only lucky enough to catch Dylan on camera. Sorry Drew!
Leaning on Alexis
Okay, leaning some more...
Turning...
On my back!
Alexis is hilarious! Doing some sort of funky dance!
They're having so much fun! All united as one! YAY!
What a cutie pie! Always smiling
I love how Dylan is posing here. Yes, SIR!
It's funny that everyone here is wearing a jacket while Aldo is wearing a T-shirt and shorts.
The beach

Enjoying the sun!

Lunch at Buca di Beppo
After lunch, we headed home to take more pictures! I was itching to photograph Dylan and his cousins playing together! It was super fun!
They love their hands
Drew "Big" boy hovering over Dylan
Dylan says, "I surrender!! Please don't eat me!"
This photo session was a success because both boys rolled over for the very first time! But I was only lucky enough to catch Dylan on camera. Sorry Drew!
Leaning on Alexis
Okay, leaning some more...
Turning...
On my back!
So, Tami thinks the babies are so much cuter when they're just in their diapers. I agree!!! Soo cute, I just want to eat them up!! When the boys were stripped down, Alexis wanted to join the fun, so she took her dress off too.
They're having so much fun! All united as one! YAY!
What a cutie pie! Always smiling
I love how Dylan is posing here. Yes, SIR!
Drew is 6 months, Dylan is 4 months. I think I should feed Dylan more!
Next stop, Santa Monica Pier and Third Street Promenade. The weather has been so nice and sunny!
The beach
Brotherly love
The Moby Sisters
Dylan slept practically the entire time...by the end, he wet through his diaper and onto his pants and my shirt! Good thing I always carry spare clothes!
Lunch at Buca di Beppo
Wow, that week went by so fast! Thank you for coming to visit California! Can't wait to see you all in Chicago soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment