Eating chocolate Pocky sticks and making a mess!
Dylan and Ariana get along so well
Waited a looonnnng time for these potatoes on a stick! They were really yummy!
Then the next day, we headed to Kidpace Children's Museum in Pasadena!! Although Dylan was too young to participate in many of the activities, there was still plenty of things to keep him busy.
Loves rock climbing with the help of Daddy
There's alot of water activities here. He's playing with a squirt gun!
Water popping up from the ground...wow!
Having fun with water!
Climbing the slide all by himself!
Here's a video of Dylan in action!
Riding a little bicycle!
Later that evening, Alex and I got to babysit and had the 3 kids to ourselves! Staying home was boring, so we went to the Santa Anita Mall!
Alex was great at handling them
Sitting in a car! Dylan's favorite thing to do...when we tried to take him away, he threw the biggest tantrum I've ever seen! Too bad I didn't take a video!
There's a carousel in the mall...Ariana wanted to go on it before we went home. Dylan rode in a tea cup.
Dylan doesn't really know how to say his name yet, but he was able to say Ariana's name, kind of. So cute. When Sheryl and the kids left, Dylan kept looking for them. I think he had a great time and misses them already!
Below are pics from a birthday party for my friend's one year old child!!! It was a Minnie Mouse theme!
I don't think Dylan was amused about having to wear a Minnie Mouse headband!
More climbing! He's growing up so fast!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment