These past few months have been really busy for us! Peyton is now two months, Dylan turns two, and we got to celebrate Halloween...not to mention our house remodeling is almost complete!!!
Here's Peyton and his 2 month pic! He's starting to coo more and smiles when you talk to him. He also loves to be held and doesn't sleep through the night yet. It's the worst right now because he refuses to sleep between the hours of 3-5 am! He either wants to play or be held! So exhausted..Peyton also has taken a liking to his fingers. It's always in his mouth! 
Dylan just turned 2!!! Happy Birthday Dylan! He's not really into cake and dessert yet, he's more fascinated with the candles! I still bought him a little cake to celebrate with him and my parents. I plan to take him to Disneyland next week to celebrate. I'm sure he'll have a blast there!
We also celebrated with a birthday sundae at Wood Ranch! Alex and I ended up eating the whole thing! Dylan didn't want any.
We went to McGrath's Pumpkin Patch in Ventura. There were so many pumpkins, but Dylan saw a tractor and was fixated on it the entire time. He even got to be the driver! Maybe Dylan will show more interest in pumpkin carving next year!
Prashant helped us babysit Dylan while I was busy clicking away!!
For Halloween, Peyton had a cute ghoul onesie and matching leggings!
Dylan was a pumpkin!
We went trick or treating at the Santa Anita mall. Dylan got bored standing in line for candy and wanted to play with the coin operated cars and see the horsies on the carousel instead. That's okay..more candy for me and Alex!
Happy Halloween!


No comments:
Post a Comment