Friday, December 20, 2013

3 Months and then some.

Peyton is now 4 months, but I'm late for blogging his 3 month stats...I blame it on my busy schedule and with the house remodel...which is finally done! We moved in just before Thanksgiving! I'll post some pictures soon! We still have alot of unpacking to do! 

Anyway, back to Peyton! His stats were:


HEIGHT: 24 INCHES ( 50 %)
WEIGHT: 14 LBS 6.5 OZ (60%)
HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE: 40 CM (40%)

Yup, he's a chunky monkey. He still is.

Things I've noticed:

** Loves his hands that he can't keep them out of his mouth. He drools just as much as Dylan did. So he's constantly wearing bibs.
** Has good head control and he's pretty solid, probably because he drinks about 30 oz of my precious BM a day! 
** Likes playing with the floor mat toys and hates tummy time
** Smiles and coos when you talk to him and makes KKKKAAAA sounds often
** Wears size 2 diapers 
** Scratches his head often that he has scrapes all over his scalp...=( He still has some bad cradle cap. Boo.
** Eats every 3-4 hours with one stretch of 5-6 hours. Too bad he's still waking up in middle of the night to feed. 
**Swaddled every time he sleeps. 


So cute when he smiles!!

 We had a cake to celebrate his 100 day birthday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment