HEIGHT: 26 INCHES ( 50%)
WEIGHT: 16 LBS 2.5 OZ (48%)
HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE: 42 CM (30%)
Things I've noticed this month:
** Trying to start solids, but doesn't seem too interested. He loves his milk.
** Has 2 middle bottom teeth!
** Able to sit up unassisted for a little bit and tries to pull himself up from his seat
** Sleeps about 5 hours a night. I'm thinking of sleep training him soon...
** Scoots himself backwards and able to roll from front to back
** Wears size 3 diapers
** Drools just like Dylan did; going through 3 bibs a day
** Grabs objects in front of him and puts them in his mouth!
He's growing up so fast!!
The kids and I took a weekend trip to see Sheryl's family. We took a ferry ride to Coronado and had a blast!
Sheryl captured such a great pic of Dylan and Karina!! =) I love it!
We have a new addition to the family!! =) Ha. ha. Sheryl was helping take care of Peyton but she only had girl attire...Alex says we should try for a girl...cute, but no thanks!
Dylan loves sports..he didn't want to let go of the football!
Having fun at the park!
Like father, like son
Likes to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with his matching PJs!
Thanks Uncle Albert for the Thomas tent! He always wants us to go in with him!














No comments:
Post a Comment