Where has the time gone? 8 months have past and things I've noticed this month for Peyton:
** He has the beginnings of 2 center upper teeth
** Eats puffs, bread, rice, and soft finger foods. He eats Cheerios on his own every day and loves it!
** Finally sleeps through the night for the most part from 10 pm-6am
** Holds his bottle on his own
** Babbles and starting to make sounds like Ba Ba Ba
** Likes sitting upright and watching his big brother play
His 8 month pics:
Puts his hands in his mouth all the time!
Getting tired of posing for Mommy. Haha.
Eating bread at Olive Garden
We bought Dylan a YBike when he was 2, but he wasn't really tall enough to ride it and was scared of it. But now being 2 1/2, he likes to cruise throughout the house. What a difference half a year makes!
Such a great balancer!
Here's Dylan at church during Easter! He needs a haircut!
Grandma, Dylan, and Peyton
Alex was too busy to cut Dylan's hair, so I went to get it professionally cut. No more bowl haircuts!
There's Daddy's Big Guy and Daddy's Little Guy
I was tired of having Dylan wear diapers, so I decided to potty train him. It only took one day for him to get the hang of it....after 6 accidents and 1 poopy accident. Showing off his CARS underwear. I'm so proud of him. It's so funny what new parents consider major achievements for their children. I was like, YES, good job for pooping in the toilet and not in your pants!







No comments:
Post a Comment