Thursday, October 4, 2012

11 Months!

OMG...There's only one more month til he's one! I can't believe how time flies!

Things I've noticed this month:
** Cruises so fast and loves to get into all the cabinets! I've been too lazy to buy those child safety locks, that I just put my hair ties around them! He also climbs the stairs at Grandma's house.
** Starting to take a few steps with assistance. 
** Likes to drop objects and have me pick them up. He always gets a kick out of it.
** I think his first word is "UP". He says that all the time. He also babbles alot more and responds to his name.
** Falls asleep on his own after 5-10 minutes in his crib. It's awesome. 
** Has 4 upper and 4 bottom teeth...and it's a good thing he lets me brush his teeth! 
** Has major stranger anxiety. He's mama's lil boy. 
















That's my boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment