I haven't celebrated or dressed up for Halloween in years, but ever since Dylan was born, I'm so into doing everything for him. For Dylan's first Halloween, I dressed him up as a dalmation puppy! He looked so adorable in the costume, but I think he probably felt more tortured...In the beginning, he wouldn't even smile...he was a sad, sad puppy. But there were a few instances, we were able to capture his contagious smile! Our first stop was a Halloween celebration in downtown Monrovia. They had a few booths set up for face painting, photos, story time, and a costume contest.
After that, we headed to a small pumpkin patch to take more pictures.
Sad puppy
We then headed to the mall to do some trick or treating. There were so many kids there.
Some of the stores had workers dress up and pass out candy!
Only after a few stores, Dylan was so tired and fell asleep! It was nice because Alex and I had a nice quiet dinner at the Cheesecake Factory afterwards!
Happy Halloween!!
No comments:
Post a Comment