Dylan's finally 1 year old! Okay, Dylan's a little over 12 months now...but here's his stats from the peds office from November:
HEIGHT: 29 INCHES ( 25 %)
WEIGHT: 17 LBS 14 OZ (7%)
HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE: 45.5 CM (25-50%)
Things I've noticed:
** Stands for a few seconds on his own and walks very fast with his little toy walker. He's getting better at turning the corners too! (It's now 14 months, and Dylan's walking full time! How time flies!)
** Bites my shoulders..sometimes if I don't catch him in time, it really hurts! He's teething and drooling like there's no tomorrow. When I went to brush his teeth, I'm seeing more teeth coming in at all 4 corners.
** Raises both his hands when we say "How big is Dylan?" or "Touchdown"
** Holds his bottles when he drinks milk or water
** Loves Cheerios, cheese, and grapes...he can pick those up with his own hands now! I'm trying to get him to start using utensils now. he understands the concept of holding the spoon and putting food in his mouth, but his motor skills need a little work.
** Says "up" when he wants to be held and "nai nai" which means milk in Chinese.
We started taking Dylan to the babysitters and he's doing very well there...but as all day care centers, they get sick all the time. =( But I guess that's how it is...
I didn't take any "12 month" pictures because we had his birthday party pics, so I'll share some Christmas pics instead! These few were taken at a local park. I had to take over 200 pics to get some good ones in! Dylan kept trying to pull his cap off. Alex was my assistant. He was so good at making Dylan smile and preparing for each pose.
Love that smile!
Dylan loves dogs! Here's a cute pic at one of the Christmas parties we attended!
Christmas Eve
Can't wait for Christmas!
On Christmas Day, he got his own Anywhere Chair!!
Dylan and his yoga pose
Santa suit
Done for the night!
Merry Christmas Everyone
Love the Mogul Family





No comments:
Post a Comment