Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dylan's 1st Birthday!

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with Dylan's blog! I've been really busy, but I finally have gotten around to posting Dylan 1st birthday party!! Woo hoo! The theme of the party was based on the Eric Carle children's book, "The Very Hungry Caterpillar."




Caterpillar collage of Dylan's 1st 12 months of life!
"In the light of the moon, a little egg lay on a leaf.."
"On Monday, he ate through apples..."
"On Tuesday, he ate through pears..."
Butterfly punch
Caterpillar water




"On Saturday...ice cream cone, cherry pie..."

"Chocolate cake..."

Olivia designed and baked this caterpillar cupcake cake!!!
And she created Dylan's smash cake too!

Dylan looks intrigued...but was shy to touch his cake..
so I helped him get into it
but...
he didn't like getting his hands dirty.
Poor Dylan.




How big is Dylan?? This BIG!!!!
Everyone wanted to join with Dylan!
Kiddie table with markers and stamps!

Thanks for inching along to Dylan's 1st birthday party!!
And a HUGE thank you to Olivia who helped me plan and make this big event happen!!






No comments:

Post a Comment