Monday, January 28, 2013

Mini Chicago Trip

Alex and I had a few days off together, so we decided to surprise Lolo and take a quick trip to Chicago, even though it was super cold and snowing! Lolo's and Alexis' birthdays were coming up, so it was nice to celebrate with them! 
Lolo was ready to Skype with us (see his computer in the background??) But instead, we decided to say hi in person! He was sooo surprised! =) 
 Uncle Albert hanging out with the "top dog!"
 I don't know what Dylan was doing here, but I just think this picture is so adorable.
 Dylan is trying out his cousin's roller coaster! He loved it! 
 On Saturday, we went to the Children's museum. I think Dylan's favorite part was "steering the plane!" He was on that thing forever. I had to pry his hands off and let the other kids play!

 
 Here's Dylan playing with water and ducks! He was a little too small to grab the ducks, so this other girl would grab them and Dylan would throw it back into the water. So cute. 


 We celebrated our last night with a delicious home cooked meal from Kristine's boyfriend, Andrew and of course, ice cream cake!! Happy birthday Lolo and Alexis!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment