I took Dylan to the park the other day since it was nice and sunny! We went to the playground and I was hoping he would have a fantastic time watching all the other kids, play on the swing, and go down the slide! I put him in the swing and...


He sat in it for a few seconds before wanting to get out! There's a tennis court right next to the playground and quickly left the other kids to watch some kid's tennis lesson. I guess Alex has been brainwashing him to be the next tennis star. Dylan even has his own toddler racquet at home!
He was so happy when one of the balls flew over the fence and was playing with the ball for a while, but he really wanted to get onto the courts!
Here's Dylan trying to squeeze through the hole of the gate, but unfortunately, he did not succeed.
Oh well, maybe next time...watch a video of how mesmerized Dylan was!!






No comments:
Post a Comment