Saturday, June 8, 2013

18 Months!

It's a little past 19 months and things have been super busy! We're in the process of renovating our home, so we can make room for Baby #2!! Dylan will now have to share his blog with his soon-to-be lil brother! Here's a 3-D ultrasound pic of our bundle of joy! He makes his first debut! No names picked out yet...Do you have any suggestions?
It's amazing to see all the features of his face and sucking his hand! Dylan gives my belly lots of kisses when I tell him to kiss the baby! But I'm not sure if he realizes what's to come in the next couple months! Today, when Alex asked Dylan to kiss the baby, he ended up kissing Alex's belly! HAHA!

On the flip side, Dylan is so active and I can barely keep up with him! Here's his stats from his 18 month appointment:
HEIGHT:  30.5 INCHES ( 5 %)
WEIGHT:  20 LBS 9.5 OZ (8%)
HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE: 47 CM (40%)
Things I've noticed:
** Still a picky eater and still drooling. Lately, he's been spitting out most of the food we give him! It's quite frustrating! However, he still will eat yogurt melts, cheese, and udon noodles...and of course, his milk!
** He's learning so many words in Chinese and English. Some words he says all the time are: "Uh oh, car, apple, mut mut (socks in Cantonese), out and barks like a dog!"
**He's tall enough where he can reach items on the table and open doors when they're shut, climbs on top of the bed, sofa and chairs! I have to watch him so much closer because I'm worried he's going to fall one day and break an arm!
**Dances when music is played (he especially loves "The Wheels On the Bus"
**Knows how to turn on the TV. He loves watching Too Cute on Animal Planet, Thomas and Friends, and tennis
** Gives me hugs and kisses
**Learning how to play tennis. Alex has been teaching him some moves. He grunts when he swings the racquet, bounces up and down when asked to be in ready position, and throws the ball up when trying to serve
**Doesn't like to stay at home. Always wants to go out! I guess he takes after his mom!

Here's a few pics and videos that I have over these past few months! It's becoming harder to take pictures of Dylan because he moves around too much! My shutter speed is too slow! Time to get a new camera!
For Mother's Day, we went to Mi Piace's to have brunch! It was delicious! 

 Dylan's hair grows pretty fast, so time for another haircut from Daddy! This time I told Alex not to give him a bowl haircut!! Dylan is so well behaved for the most part!
  
Playing in the park 

For Memorial Day, we went over to my friend's house to swim and play with the dogs! 
 At first, Dylan was scared of the dog, but after he warmed up, he wouldn't stop hugging it! He kept chasing it and trying to hold it!
We haven't gone swimming in a while, so I didn't know how Dylan would react! But he seemed to like the water and had a great time!

The next pics are just random ones at the house...




Here are videos of Dylan in action!
Here's Dylan dancing!

I think it's so adorable when Dylan says, Mut Mut!

Who needs pixie sticks when you have Uncle Jerome!?? 
Until Dylan says, Poop! It's hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment