I'm sorry for the delay in my posts...I've been running around these past couple of months or just too tired to post pics, but...(this one's for you Nilo!!) here's what we've been up to.
Dylan is almost 17 months!! GAAAHH!! Time has been flying by! But we did go to his 15 month appointment and here's his stats:
HEIGHT: 30 INCHES ( 10 %)
WEIGHT: 19 LBS 7.5 OZ (5-10%)
HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE: 46 CM (25%)
I couldn't believe he wasn't 20 pounds yet! When we went to Chicago, we put him on a scale and I was sure that he weighed 20 pounds, but oh well. By his 18 month appointment, I'm sure he would be over 20 pounds. He's gotten heavier since then. Mealtimes are still sometimes a struggle, but I think we're making progress.
Things I've noticed:
** Walks very well and doesn't trip over things like before. He's very careful with stairs and uneven pavement too!
** Still teething and drooling. Sigh...I wonder when it will stop...His pediatrician said he now has 16 teeth. Almost a full set of teeth...just waiting for the 4 molars.
** Opens his arms wide when I ask him, "How much do you love Mommy?" and pats Daddy's back when Daddy asks. Waves good bye and blows kisses when prompted. And pretends to sanitize his hands after I put on his diaper.
** Likes to drink water out of my cup and says, "AAAHHHH...." afterwards
** Says mama, dada, out, bye, apple
** Sleeps usually from 8pm-7am with 1-2 naps (varies from 1-3 hours) during the day. I'm so grateful that I don't have to wake up around 5am anymore. It's so nice to sleep in. (Current moms know what I'm talking about!)
** Loves to sign "all done" and "more" with his hands. He's got those 2 down! Now I just need to teach him please and thank you!
**Likes to play with household items, opening and closing doors, pressing buttons on kitchen appliances, washer/dryers, and turning on/off lights.
**Knows how to throw a tantrum when we take things away from him. But it usually only lasts a few seconds since he gets distracted with other things.
I think that these past few months and the months to come are quite amazing! While I am almost recovered from the lack of sleep I endured for the 1st year of Dylan's life, I can now enjoy all the fun things Dylan's learning and keeping track of all his developments. Anyway, enough of the talking...and now for some pics and videos!
Hanging out with "Simba"
Dylan loved playing with these toys at the mall
He didn't want to get out...Guess what he did when I took eventually took him out...TANTRUM!
Playing with chopsticks...I now...they're a poking hazard, but I'm watching him the entire time, and he's actually pretty careful with them.
Dylan started to go to Gymboree Play and Learn. He's progressing well and starting to follow directions more after going there a few times.
Climbing up the ladder all by himself!
He likes the innertube alot!
Peekaboo!
Watch Dylan playing some basketball!
Pouts with this face more often...haha!
The weather has been so nice lately that I bring him outside to play. He loves the outdoors. Here's a few pics in our backyard.
This video is hilarious to me...Throwing a tantrum when Dylan doesn't want to be held!
Dylan saw my cleaning lady and decides to imitate!
Well, I hope this makes up for all the months I was not posting!!
Happy Reading!!












No comments:
Post a Comment